The most common symptoms in patients with COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. In addition, some patients may experience aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat and/or diarrhoea.
Here are a few basic hygiene practices that can help protect you against contracting the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Wash your hands especially after coughing and sneezing, before and after caring for an ill person, and before preparing foods and eating.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact (such as kissing, sharing cups, or sharing eating utensils) with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except when you need to get medical care.
- Wash hands after animal contact and after visiting farms, markets, barns, petting zoos, and agricultural fairs.
- Avoid contact with animals who are sick.
- Do not use public transportation if you are symptomatic.
The Kaelo products have been designed to accommodate a variety of conditions, including COVID-19. To get more detail around product benefits, please access your product-specific policy documents.
In addition, our onsite clinics and wellness programme professionals are well equipped with prevention education which they will share with patients if requested.