MUSIC LESSON SCHEDULE
Thank you for another great school year and I do hope you are all happy with the results and progress your children have made with the help of music lessons. AND my sincere thanks to all of you for your patience during the home reconstruction phase.
- Starting on Tuesday, June 11, 2019, I will be switching to my "summer schedule" and will be posting the daily schedule update online.
- For most of you, the school year lesson times are locked in for the upcoming 2019-2020 fall school session.
JUST A FEW FACTS, RULES AND POLICY UPDATE:
- I try to be flexible for the summer with students in summer school or family vacations, but for those who do not plan to take lessons all summer, your school year appointment may be offered up to a student who is consistent all summer. This policy change will also apply to students who in this past year missed lessons without notice and/or canceled often.
- IF I have a lot of openings in my summer schedule, I might offer a discounted rate to a student who takes (2) two lessons a week. l will send out an email with more information on that after the summer schedule is complete.
- For those who were consistent during this past year, feel secure that you can take lessons on another day or in the morning during the summer and your fall lesson time is "locked-in".
- Longtime student who are loyal and consistent get a "pass" on the rules.
HERE ARE THE ONLINE LINKS ON MY WEBSITE REGARDING SCHEDULING:
- 2019 SUMMER SCHEDULE | link
- DAILY SCHEDULE ALL YEAR LONG | link
- 2019-2020 FALL SCHEDULE | link
- My student load reduces over the summer, so I am consolidating my schedule to Monday-Thursdays. For the most part, no lessons Friday-Sunday.
- If I am in town during a Friday to Sunday weekend and open to take students - I'll send out an email blast - or look on my daily schedule to see if I've added some lesson time slots. You can also just shoot me an email to see if I'll fit in your son or daughter for a lesson.
- Those students/families with ongoing "out of town" summer plans and cannot keep a consistent schedule I recommend scheduling lesson "by appointment" on a "week to week" basis.
- Any lessons that need to be cancel, please notify me the week before your plans come up and at least with 24 hours notice to prevent being charged for the lesson.
- I may have some big band performances on Monday evenings and will let you know about those cancellations as they come up.
AT THIS TIME, PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO:
- KEEP your previous lesson time for the summer.
- CHANGE to a "summer" lesson time slot.
- SWITCH to an "appointment by appointment" mode for the summer.
- CANCEL lessons for the summer and will check back for availability in the fall.
- DISCONTINUE lessons at this time (opening that lesson time up for another student in the fall).