Enrolments for 2021 open on Monday 23rd November
In 2021, The Jazz Factory will be combining their Junior and Senior Theatre Companies (ages 8-18) in the exciting production of Shrek Jr @ The Zenith Theatre on the 19th and 20th June 2021.
Please enrol via the link below
SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
The Theatre company will rehearse on Saturdays from 2:30-5:30pm during Term 1 and 2. There may be two casts (junior and senior) depending on enrolment numbers.
Theatre Company is a one semester commitment (February-June).
Theatre Company can also be taken on its own, however we encourage passionate performers to take our jazz, tap and musical theatre classes too.
Once again we will be holding two weeks of summer schools in 2021 for ages 5-13 years. Students will be split into groups according to age.
Booking form and further details via the link below
Numbers are limited to 50 students per week.
Enrolments for weekly classes open on Monday November 23rd via the links below
Full Timetable 2021
Please see separate Primary School and High School timetable below
Primary School Timetable 2021
Primary Students - Please enrol via this link
High School Timetable 2021
High School Students - Please enrol via this link
ADULTS DANCE CLASS
- Students can take up to 10 different styles of dance per week
- Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre (from year 2), Acro (from year 2), Technique (from year 2), Lyrical (from year 2), Contemporary (from year 2), Commercial Jazz (from year 8).
- Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop and Ballet are once a week classes
- All other classes must be taken with a Jazz Class
- Exam and Senior Stream students must take a 2nd weekly jazz class and technique and /or ballet.
- Year 12 Senior Stream students can take Lyrical or Contemporary instead of a second weekly jazz class if they want.
- "Invite only" class invitations will be sent via email
- JF Dance company is by audition only for year 5+ 2021. Please email the office if you would like information about the auditions in Contemporary and Hip Hop - December 7th-11th
- Theatre Company is open to all students ages 8-18 years. We are excited to be performing SHREK on June 19th and 20th 2021
We are bringing our Adults Dance Class back for Term 1 2021 on Wednesday nights at 7:45-8:45pm. Taught by Kim, this class is for pure fun and fitness, covering a variety of dance genres and music eras! No experience is necessary, just a willingness to have some fun and step out of your comfort zone.
Class capped at 22 pax.
Enrol via the following link
CLASSES END ON SATURDAY DECEMBER 5th 2020. WE WISH EVERYONE A WONDERFUL AND PEACEFUL BREAK AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 2021!