Dear Cloud member,
We’ve had an even greater response in this training than expected. So we will need your help and your understanding as we aim to accommodate everyone who is interested in learning these powerful techniques.
Due to the number of respondents, we will need to split into two groups—a Saturday Oct. 2 group and a Saturday Oct. 9 group. Each group will receive the full training. Even though we’re dividing into two groups, we will exceed the capacity of the Highland City Club, and therefore will be holding the training at the Room 214 Growth Studio (with gratitude to the owners James and Jason), a lovely spacious building near Foothills & Valmont in Boulder.
We’ll do our best to enable as many of you as possible to have your first choice of dates (either Saturday, 10/2 or Saturday, 10/9), but we appreciate your understanding regarding the finite capacity.
Both sessions will be held from 10am-4pm. Given the current status of the Delta variant we will ask all attendees to obtain a Cov19 test within 48hrs of the event, regardless of vaccination status. We will make rapid tests available for those who prefer to do so, on the day of the event between 9am - 10am. Again, due to the volume of participants, if you need a Cov19 test the day of the event, we will require that you arrive for your testing at a specific time, in 15-min intervals between 9am - 10am in order to be able to test everyone in an organized manner. You will be notified of your testing window prior to the event and we ask that you arrive promptly to help enable smooth flow.
The cost of the event is $75, and if you need a rapid Cov19 test on the day of the event, the cost will be an additional $25.
Other important instructions:
- Parts of the training will be held indoors, during which we will ask you to kindly wear a mask.
- Other parts will be outdoors, for which you will need to bring a yoga mat or blanket to lay on.
- Please bring drinks and a packed lunch. We will ask that you leave all drinks other than plain water outside.
- We recommend you wear cozy stretchy clothing with a bathing suit underneath.
- Bring a towel and warm sweatshirt + sweatpants to change into after the session.
- The address: 3340 Mitchell Lane, Boulder 80301
IMPORTANT ➤ HERE'S THE SURVEY. PLEASE CLICK AND SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS!
Thank you and cheers to your health!
Your Cloud Medical Team