Monday, March 1, 2021
Dear Class of 2021,
I hope this email finds you well and in good health. Thank you for your understanding and support of our plan to celebrate this year's commencement class. In case you missed our last email, please review our 2021 Commencement Experience Plan.
To help bring this experience to life, please complete the following steps:
Be on the lookout for an email from the Alumni Association with an opportunity to select this year's commencement gift. Please be sure to check your CCA email regularly – we will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date information. We wish you and your loved ones all the best and good health.
- COMMENCEMENT QUESTIONNAIRE
- Deadline: Monday, March 15, 2021 (Pacific) [Time Zone Convertor]
- Follow these step-by-step instructions to complete the Commencement Questionnaire in Workday.
- Help us make sure that commencement publications include your name in the way that best reflects your identity, and that your commencement DIY kit & gift reach you. Please provide important details about your name and mailing address by submitting the questionnaire.
- PHOTOS FOR CCA.EDU
- INTERACTIVE VIEWING OF COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY VIDEO
- Save the Date: Monday, May 10, 2021 (Pacific) [Time Zone Convertor]
- Save the date to participate in the interactive viewing of this year's commencement ceremony video.
- Specific details including time and login information will be shared closer to the event. (The video will remain available online for your viewing convenience.)
- CLASS SHOWCASE
- CREATIVE CONNECTIONS FAIR
- Save the Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021 (Pacific) [Time Zone Convertor]
- Register for Career Development's Creative Connections Fair.
- The Creative Connections Fair is an online virtual fair event designed to connect CCA Fine Arts and Humanities students and alumni with local nonprofits, galleries, and organizations that support artistic practice and professional development. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chair, Commencement Planning Committee