We have recently heard from reporters that are confused due to a new product in the marketplace that is utilizing our old name (Live Deposition). We would like to clarify that we are LiveLitigation. We are not associated IN ANY WAY with Live Deposition.
LiveLitigation Realtime is delivered by certified Realtime reporters. Having worked closely with so many court reporters over the years, and with digital/speech-to-text services now popping up, we feel it is important to cover the differences.
A few notes about our LiveLitigation delivery system and who it is for:
With digital and speech-to-text Realtime transcription services (NOT what we do):
- LiveLitigation Realtime is delivered by domestically based individuals (court reporters) who have gone through rigorous training and certification
- Realtime produced via LiveLitigation remains in the possession and property of the court reporter
- Realtime and audio is delivered only to authorized parties of the litigation event
- Court reporters have the ability to ask individuals to speak up and slow down, as well as to track exhibit count when needed
- LiveLitigation is the best way to replicate an onsite litigation event
- Corrections are instantaneous
- Rough drafts are available immediately upon the event's conclusion
- Highest rate of accuracy for Realtime
- Audio and Realtime are often reviewed by individuals residing off-site from where the event is taking place
- Corrections may be delayed in excess of 60 seconds
- Rough drafts can take up to an hour after conclusion of the event
- There is often no ability to interact with parties when needed
- A lower rate of accuracy is often experienced when compared to certified Realtime reporters.
For more information, a live demonstration, or for further clarification regarding what makes our services unique, please call us at (818) 783-4311, ext. 1. We can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
The LiveLitigation Team