- Please, remember to mark January 26, 2019 on your calendar. We will meet as a congregation to hear the recommendations of the Transition Team and make a decision on our path forward.
- On Monday, November 26 the team met with Lisa Presley of the Heartland District. We discussed the different types of UUA ministers: called ministers, interim ministers, contract ministers, and developmental ministers. Lisa explained the particulars of each in detail. She let us know that we are too late in the annual cycle to recruit a settled minister. We also discussed the prospects for searching for someone (like Dawn) outside the UUA process.
- Pastoral Care: The existing Arms Around team will be meeting with Dawn to receive additional training so as to be better able to provide support after Dawn leaves.
- Communications: Someone will be designated to make sure that our eNews and Orders of Service are properly prepared. That person will report to the Board President.
- The Religious Education Director will begin reporting to the existing Religious Education team.
UUFCM Ministerial Leadership Transition Team