From the Office of the Chief
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION - HALLOWEEN GUIDELINES
CDC Recommendations for a safe Halloween in 2020!
MAKING HALLOWEEN SAFER DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Avoid direct contact with trick-or-treaters.
- Give out treats outdoors, if possible.
- Set up a station with individually bagged treats for kids to take.
- Wash hands before handling treats.
- Wear a mask.
- Make your cloth mask part of your costume.
- A costume mask is not a substitute for a cloth mask.
- Do NOT wear a costume mask over a cloth mask. It can make breathing more difficult.
- Masks should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with you
- Indoors and outdoors, you are more likely to get or spread COVID-19 when you are in close contact with others for a long time.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use it after touching objects or other people.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Parents: supervise young children using hand sanitizer.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home and before you eat any treats.
And have a great time!
Chief Dave Conklin
Village Emergency Alerts & Communications
PLEASE TELL A NEIGHBOR
CodeRed Alert System
Police Facebook Page