Saturday October 26, 2019
(Lunch Served: 11am to 1pm)
9am to 3pm
-Gift Basket Item
-No need to create a basket all on your own – just choose items
from our list. No mess, no fuss! All donations should be placed
in the container in the lower parish hall by Sun Oct 13.
-If you prefer, create your own theme basket, wrap it in clear
plastic and add a fancy bow. Please include a list of the contents
and $ value . (see our orange binder for ideas!)
-Calling all bakers and home chefs! Goods needed for the bake
table. Sign up in the ORANGE binder in the lower parish hall!
Other Items to consider
- Holiday Crafts
- Pet Gifts and Supplies
Drop off times will be:
- Sundays until noon at the church
- Craft nights: October 3 and 10 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Set up days: October 24 and 25 from 11am to 3pm.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AND DATES TO SAVE
- Thursday, October 10: Craft Socials - come have fun and help us make some simple crafts or bring your own and we'll help you!
- Thursday, October 17 at 6:30pm: Gift Basket Assembly
- Sunday, October 20 after 10am service: Break down of Sunday School area
- Wednesday, October 23 at 4:30pm: Pie Night
- Thursday, October 24 from 10am to 3pm: Set up and pricing
- Friday, October 25 from 10am to 3pm: Set up and pricing
- Saturday, October 26 from 7am to 4pm: Fair Day
*Please note: we are not having a yard sale area so please save all of those treasures for the spring fundraiser.
Together let's make this our best Fair ever!