We rarely begin the New Year by meeting on Sunday morning for worship, but that’s exactly what we’re going to do. We know you might be a bit tired from New Year’s Eve. We also know you might be a little hesitant to get out. However, I’d like to ask you to do just that. Here’s why...
- 2022 seemed to last forever and fly by at the same time. We entered 2022 with COVID restrictions in full force and gradually saw them lifted month-by-month beginning in early April.
- 2022 also saw one of the most generous giving months for the Northwest Church as we attacked our mortgage and determined to end the year debt-free. A quick update will be included on January 1.
- 2022 brought us new faces who have blessed this congregation, and we hope to see more new faces in 2023.
- Talking about our faith journey and hitting some of the highlights will be a blessing (i.e. Kids Camp, Block Party, Candy Crush, etc.).
Here are some New Year’s Service Suggestions:
- Come casual and relaxed.
- Come a few minutes early for coffee and fellowship.
- Come prepared to smile, laugh, sing, and share (around our communion time).
- Come with the Advent themes in your heart: Peace, Hope, Joy, Love, and Christ.
We look forward to seeing you again on Sunday and hope you’ll join us.