Grand-Bassam - August 12, 2020: Pharma Enterprises are already well established in the Special Economic Zone of Grand-Bassam in Côte d'Ivoire, with factories and warehouses of impressive sizes.
Hold on tight: 33,761 m² + 20,426 m² + 18,550 m², for a total of 72,737 m². These are the areas already occupied by three pharma companies established at VITIB.
- More than 40 ha dedicated to pharmaceutical industries in the VITIB technological park.
- Outstanding performance
- Subsidiaries involved in the manufacture, packaging, and export of drugs.
- Technological innovation
- PHARMANOVA : Specialized in the manufacture of medicines for human use. Approved on March 24, 2016, installed in block B of the Special Economic Zone, inaugurated on June 26, 2019, this company equipped with ultra-modern equipment announced in May 2020, the long-awaited release of Chloroquine, Azythromycin and Paracetamol from its production lines, all Made in Côte d'Ivoire. A first in the country.
- SAIPH IVOIRE : Injection drug manufacturing plant in installation, the first stone of which was laid on June 12, 2017. This important project is under construction on Block A of VITIB. SAIPH is a giant of the Tunisian pharmaceutical industry, which has chosen VITIB in its strategy to conquer markets south of the Sahara.
- AFRICURE PHARMACEUTICALS : With a brand new factory inaugurated on March 12, 2020, Africure is a group of Indian origin engaged in the manufacture, packaging and distribution of pharmaceutical products. Africure started by exporting generic products from their Indian factories to Africa of, and finally chose VITIB for its installation in West Africa.
Hereby, the General Management of VITIB targets all companies in the pharmaceutical sector for which excellent business opportunities are reserved. Abundant serviced land is made available through renewable long-term lease of 15 to 99 years.
For VITIB’s Managing Director, Dr. Philippe PANGO: "The pharmaceutical companies of VITIB are making an effective contribution to the development of a Made in Côte d'Ivoire label. With the rational occupation of these companies in the area dedicated to them, more than 5,000 jobs are guaranteed within the Village of Information Technologies and Biotechnology (VITIB), a space conducive to the development of the Biotechnology, an extraterritorial zone accompanied by tax and customs incentives ”.
Thank you for your loyalty.