Vinexx and Vintage Trade invite you to join us for an evening in support of Australian Fire Relief at Montecito Restaurant
Montecito Restaurant will be hosting a community fundraiser in support of wildfire relief efforts, with proceeds from the evening going directly to the Australian Red Cross and Adelaide Hills Wine Region Fire Appeal.
Join us at By The Glass inside Montecito Restaurant on Thursday, February 20th at 7pm for a festival style wine tasting to tour across the different wine regions of Australia with a variety of wines imported from agencies including Vinexx, Vintage Trade, The Living Vine, Le Sommelier and Family Wine Merchants, just to name a few. There will also be a selection of canapés, created by Chef Guillermo Herbertson.
Sample the following wines from
• Hugh Hamilton Wines 'The Floozie' Rosé 2019 (Sangiovese), McLaren Vale
• Silkwood Estate 'The Walcott' Shiraz 2017, Pemberton
• Printhie Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, Orange
• Brown Brothers ' Windmill' Shiraz 2018, Australia
• Hamelin Bay 'Rampant Red' 2017, (Shiraz/Cabernet/Malbec)
Let's show our support for our friends Down Under and raise funds for a good cause!
We hope to see you there!