Lessons for June 29th-July 3rd!
PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS
Are you heading into the holiday weekend and ready for summer fun? Don't forget to register before you leave to ensure your kids get awesome goodie boxes for these upcoming experiences!
Parents of 6th-12th Graders! Let's keep it simple. We'll wrap up our summer programming with a day of service and play Wednesday 7/15. Register your youth today! We'll tune in for a devotional message, bake brownies for CFUM, and have a yard party on the church lawn! If you're up to be social, have a friend register and do it together.
Want to help? Awesome! Sign up here.
Want to help with VBS? Sign up here for deliveries, donations, or sporting a sweet VBS T-shirt!
THIS WEEK IN KIDS MINISTRY
Register for VBS TODAY to ensure you catch every detail.
This first week of the month, we're celebrating Christmas in July and learning the Jesus is a gift for everybody!
All the links for this week:
Monday's Song: Life My Life
Wednesday's Bible Story
No Zoom for this holiday week.
Printable home activity sheet: reinforce our lessons with the kids while you live stream worship on Sunday!
THIS WEEK IN YOUTH MINISTRY
We have our second installment of our finale summer series, Over It!
How does God's forgiveness heal us and prepare us to also forgive? Check out the lesson video, then challenge each other to a good conversation by discussing: how do you know you've received God's forgiveness? How does that change how you handle it when people hurt you?
Teaching: Over it, Week 2 (available Wed at 9AM)
No Zoom hangout for this holiday week.
Daily Devotions: It takes less than 5 minutes to make the Word of God a daily habit! We have an interactive discussion group for just our FBCdsm Youth on the Bible App. Find the reading plan here and join the conversation!
- Continue to reach out with needs, questions, or just to chat. You are in my prayers!
- Don't forget to register for The Good Life: youth finale and Focus: vbs.
- We'll be back for one last week of regular youth group next Wednesday, the 8th, then have our summer finale on the 15th!
- Kids ministry will resume our weekly Zooms next week and continue thru VBS.
- Do you know someone who could use some encouragement or doesn't have a church home? Consider extending an invitation to join your family for the youth service or VBS events!
With warm thoughts,