Updates will be sent out in emails, and posted to the website. Make sure to check back regularly. We plan to have any many events as possible in 2020, while maintaining safety for our community.
CONFIRMED RACES for 2020:
- Grayling Paddler's Challenge- July 19 Sign up by following the link below- this will help to seed the heats!
- Soo Ultimate Canoe Race August 22
-ARCM Scholarship Fundraiser Beat Mike Davis C1 Race- July 18
This is not an MCRA points race
1. Virtual Races- Last day of the Virtual Curley Memorial Canoe Race is Today! Tuesday, July 14, 2020. Make your submissions by Tuesday night at 11:59 PM!
2. Tentatively scheduled races- the following are hopeful to get permits to host events
- Newaygo Power Paddle- August 15/16
- Mio "First Dam" Challenge- Possibly a Round Robin! August 29/30
- Tahquamenon Wilderness Canoe Race- September 19/20
- Battle on the Boardman- September
3. Paddler Clinics- We have had requests from members to put on a few paddler clinics. The board is working hard to put these together. Check the Facebook page, website, and newsletters to get the most up to date information!
Updates will be shared to Facebook, www.miracing.com, and in the MCRA email newsletter as quickly as we can get them out to you. Please direct any questions you may have to the comments, or message the MCRA page, or reply back to this Newsletter.