Updates will be sent out in emails, and posted to the website. Make sure to check back regularly. We plan to have any many events as possible in 2020, while maintaining safety for our community.
CONFIRMED RACES for 2020:
- Mio "First Dam" Challenge- August 29/30 - As of today the regular course is a go for both Saturday and Sunday. The Facebook page will be updated if something changes- bring your portage shoes! Please follow the link for "tickets" to pre-register. Registration closes on August 24!
- Tahquamenon Wilderness Canoe Race- September 19/20
1. Virtual Races- The "Newaygo Power Paddle" starts today! Log 12 miles for a chance at 11 different prizes!
2. Tentatively scheduled races- the following are hopeful to get permits to host events
- Battle on the Boardman- September TBD
Updates will be shared to Facebook, www.miracing.com, and in the MCRA email newsletter as quickly as we can get them out to you. Please direct any questions you may have to the comments, or message the MCRA page, or reply back to this Newsletter.