Dealing with Coronavirus (Covid-19) Our Response:
We wanted to keep you posted in light of all that is happening and how we are responding to this situation. We want you to know that we do not want to respond out of fear but out of responsibility to do our part with our community, and help protect the church. Scripture commands us:
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine." Isaiah 43:1 NIV
We must resist the temptation of having fear and panic to be our default stance, but instead, let's be vigilant to be what God has called us to be, to be filled with hope because our God is bigger. With that being said, we wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep our church and community safe:
- We are taking extra steps to maintain a clean and safe facility. We have purchased extra supplies to disinfect, all surfaces even soft ones (like upholstery and chairs) will be completely safe during services.
- We have completely sanitized our children's classrooms and spaces they hang out. The toys and all nooks and crannies have been given attention to detail.
- We have adequate amounts of soap and paper towels to wash and dry your hands per suggestion from Centers of Disease Control.
- We are planning on having normal services this Sunday, but will continue to monitor the situation and follow recommendations from state and local government agencies. (we are aware of the 250 gathering limit for services suggested by the governor - we suspect our attendance will be well below that amount.)
- We will be launching LIVE STREAMING! Our service in its entirety will be broadcast online on both our Facebook page and Website: www.clcbend.com.
According to the Centers of Disease Control here is how you can keep you and your family safe:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well. You can join us LIVE on our Facebook page or click the link below.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use soap and water when possible.
- If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
P. S. Thank you for your continued faithfulness in giving. You can still give online
even if you are unable to attend.