Courageous Girls Community,
Small things matter. A meal. A smile. A pair of shoes to protect and bring hope to a refugee child. These small things bring big impact! On the flip side, small ways of giving provide big impact too.
Together with Because International, we are marveling at the impact of the #SmallThingsMatter Campaign. The heart and donation of a 6-year old reminded us that small acts come in all ways and by all people and NONE are too small. One of our Courageous Girls was inspired to raise money for a “worthy cause.” She innovated and decided to sell her chickens’ eggs to buy The Shoe That Grows for multiple children across the world. Her kindness and generous donation will forever impact their bodies and hearts. Wow!
Each small act of generosity, kindness, and ingenuity of our Courageous Girls community is one step closer to bringing this big impact to 350 refugee children throughout Tanzania and Jordan with a life-changing gift of a pair of shoes - The Shoe That Grows.
Join us with your CG group, your family, your community or whomever God puts on your heart!
- Pray about donating directly as a family.
- Purchase CG swag as a Christmas gift for your Courageous Girl during the month of November and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to purchase The Shoe That Grows. Win/Win!
- Connect with your CG group and see how the girls might innovate and fundraise this month. Challenge the group to purchase 1-10 pairs of shoes. CG groups have sold cookie dough, baked goods, created a gift basket to raffle off, car washes, sold arts and crafts, etc.
- Share this vision with friends on social media = the more the merrier!
- Check with your employer about donation matching opportunities.
Our goal is to purchase 350 pairs of shoes for children in need by November 30th!
Are you in?