Courageous Girls Community,
There is so much hard and hurt in our world right now that can leave one feeling a bit helpless and overwhelmed about the matters that mean so much. We want to share about one simple step you can do today to change the life of a child. Buying one pair of The Shoe That Grows for a refugee child in Tanzania or Jordan provides hope and physical safety.
Small things DO matter and though shoes are small in size, the impact it has on a child is mighty. Shoes give a child hope and the knowledge that they are seen and loved. They are also engineered with durable material and increase 5 sizes, so will continue protecting a child from physical injury and diseases from the ground for many years. Courageous Girls, in partnership with Because International, has launched the #SmallThingsMatter campaign to illuminate the impact that one pair of shoes can have on the life of a child.
Let’s unite together to raise funds for 350 children to receive the unique gift of The Shoe That Grows. Join your CG group, your family, your community or whomever God puts on your heart!
- Pray about donating directly as a family.
- Purchase CG swag as a Christmas gift for your Courageous Girl during the month of November and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to purchase The Shoe That Grows. Win/Win!
- Connect with your CG group and see how the girls might innovate and fundraise this month. Challenge the group to purchase 1-10 pairs of shoes. CG groups have sold cookie dough, baked goods, created a gift basket to raffle off, car washes, sold arts and crafts, etc.
- Share this vision with friends on social media = the more the merrier!
- Check with your employer about donation matching opportunities.
Our goal is to purchase 350 pairs of shoes for children in need by November 30th!
Are you in?