Computer Science (CS) is one of the most in demand and high paying majors in the world. Though the major can be challenging, the possibilities are endless. That’s why Curricula
was created, a program supporting college students interested in majoring in CS.
How does it work?
Once accepted, students gain access to:
- Study groups of other CS students
- Student mentor who’s been through the ropes
- Personal industry coach from a top tech company
- Tools designed to help you finish the major and land a high paying tech job
- Introductions to internships & full-time job offers at top tech companies
- Interview prep support
Best part: there is $0 upfront cost.
Who should apply?
Current full-time college freshmen or sophomores who are considering, or already majoring in, Computer Science are encouraged to apply
Interested in mentoring and getting paid?
Are you an upperclassmen majoring in Computer Science and interested in getting paid to be a Curricula mentor?
- Pay: $15/hr
- Time commitment: 5-10hrs/week
- Responsibility: Provide tactical coursework advice (tips for how to be successful in a specific class, course planning) and coursework support.
to be a mentor.