Come Join Us:
Renewal Retreat for
Parents of Gender-Questioning Children
A chance to recuperate, regroup — and rebuild.
This parenting retreat for those who are raising gender-questioning children offers a special opportunity to prioritize your own mental health, build connections with other parents, take personalized and intimate workshops with world-renowned experts, and commune in a beautiful, tranquil environment.
Our Renewal Retreat is a uniquely intimate gathering, with a limited number of spaces available, allowing you to work closely with us to address your needs.
- Build connections with other parents who ‘get it’
- Take intimate workshops with Stella, Lisa, and Sasha
- Commune in a beautiful, tranquil environment
- Discover opportunities for growth amidst difficult parenting challenges
- Balance your own needs with the needs of your child
- Reconnect with your sense of agency
- Allow yourself to feel and express any and all emotions, including difficult ones like grief and rage
Click here to learn more.