1 large head of organic cauliflower about 2 ½ - 3 pounds
3 tablespoons California olive oil or virgin coconut oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
½ cup Japanese panko
1 tablespoon California olive oil
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash and trim leaves from cauliflower.
3. Cut in half through core.
4. Remove core.
5. Cut cauliflower into ½ inch slices.
6. In a large bowl add cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine and coat the cauliflower.
7. On a large oiled cooking sheet, spread cauliflower (do not crowd).
8. Roast 10-15 minutes, remove from oven and turn over.
9. Combine panko, Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix well.
10. Sprinkle panko mixture over cauliflower slices.
11. Return to oven and cook 10 minutes or until tender, don't let panko burn.
12. Remove from oven and serve.