Copy
“PFLAG envisions a world where diversity is celebrated and all people are respected, valued, and affirmed inclusive of their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.”

Providing Support, Education and Advocacy
to Parents, Families, Friends, Allies and
Members of the LGBTQ+ Community

 
JOIN . RENEW . DONATE
Facebook
Instagram
Email
Website

Dear fellow supporters of PFLAG Cape Cod and the Cape & Islands Transgender Resource Fund, and of course my fellow LGBTQ+ community,

I am holding an estate/yard/downsizing sale on Saturday and Sunday, August 14th and 15th, with a rain date to be the following weeken
d (ONLY if we have torrential rain and a nor’easter, otherwise, the sale will go on!)15% of my proceeds will go to PFLAG Cape Cod, and 15% to the Cape & Islands Transgender Resource Fund.

I would greatly appreciate and welcome anyone who would like to participate in this fundraising event in one or more of the following ways:
  • By donating item(s), with the understanding that the total amount realized will go to PFLAG Cape Cod and the Cape & Islands Transgender Resource Fund.
  • By consigning a wonderful treasure to the sale. Perhaps you have one or more expensive items which you would like to sell, but for whatever reason are not able to do it yourself. You may consign those item(s) to the sale. Should they sell, 30% of the selling price will go to the above organizations, and the remaining 70% will go to you. 
  • By lending portable folding tables.
  • By helping before and/or during the sale.
I have many, many years of experience in selling antiques and other collectibles, belonging to multiple owners, either through estate sales or other venues and platforms. I have a precise system identifying the consignor and payment due, so rest assured all proceeds will be correctly allocated.

The categories (so far) to be listed for the sale‘s publicity and advertising are:
  • furniture, lamps, pictures
  • custom painted furniture
  • kitchen and other household appliances
  • Electrolux and other vacuums
  • tools for indoors and garden, lawn furniture
  • artist/craft materials
  • books 
  • antiques and other truly collectible items, such as antique dolls, Steiff toys, etc.
  • jewelry
  • clothing, pending its approval 
Other categories will be added depending on the donations received.

Items within those categories are gratefully and happily accepted. Occasionally, there are some items which may not be appropriate (for the sale). Please understand that if something is rejected, it is not to cause offence, it is simply because most likely, that item won’t sell, and everything not sold has to be taken to the dump.

Everything should be in VERY CLEAN & GOOD WORKING ORDER. Everyday items needing lots of cleaning and/or repairs are usually overlooked, and eventually don’t sell. And, please no computers/tablets unless almost new; old technology just doesn’t sell. 

If you have any questions about an item‘s salability, snap a picture and text or email it to me.

And again, PLEASE, I CAN REALLY USE LIGHTWEIGHT PORTABLE TABLES FOR DISPLAY, AND OF COURSE, THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. Even two sawhorses and a flat door are good for displaying.  People prefer not to have to bend over to look at items displayed on the floor.

And also again, I would appreciate help several days before and most importantly on the days of the sale. 

Please feel free to text, email or call with any questions about what or how you can donate or help.

Thank you from my heart, in advance, for any donation or help you can give. I know how much work and advocacy for our LGBTQ+ youth and adult community that you already do. Hopefully we can grow this into an annual event with 100% going for the work of these two vital organizations.

Warmly,
Victoria


 
contact information for Victoria Saper

mobile: (508) 237-3370  
email: victoriasaper@icloud.com
www.pflagcapecod.org
Facebook
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 PFLAG Cape Cod
You are receiving this email because you are a member or friend of PFLAG Cape Cod.

PFLAG Cape Cod
P.O. Box 262
Marstons Mills, MA  02648

info@pflagcapecod.org

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.






This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
PFLAG Cape Cod · PO Box 262 · Marstons Mills, MA 02648 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp