Dearest Partners & Friends,
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! We send greetings and love to you today. It has been a busy month and we are moving 'full steam ahead'! We have so much to share with you. But first, we have to say Thank YOU for all your prayers, encouragement & financial support for our ministry, for the Ukrainian refugees. We have been so blessed by your support, and the Polish Pastors are so grateful for you, dear Partners! We tell them, we have the best Partners in the world!!!!
You are making a difference! As of today, we have had $33,931.00 come in for the Ukrainian refugees and we have been able to provide shelter, food, clothes, medicine and personal needs. The children are in school and assimilating well. They all still long to be back home in Ukraine. Some still don't know about certain areas and the welfare of their family. We have helped to send truckloads of supplies into war torn Ukraine where there has been such devastation. We have had the opportunity to minister Jesus, the giver of life, hope & peace to the refugees and pray for them. It's a challenge communicating because they do not speak English, and our Russian was never very good, and we don't know Ukrainian, but God's Word is going forth and these precious families are being touched greatly. Glory to God for HIs goodness, mercy & love!!! Thank you for praying for us, the Polish Pastors and their teams of helpers, and the Ukrainians. We pray for the Russians too. It's incredibly sad what is happening, but God's light is shining forth brightly in the midst of much darkness!
- BANK: We finally got our bank account opened for the Bible School! This was a big victory after more than 2 years of jumping through government hoops! GLORY!!!
- TV SHOW: With the war & the focus on reaching the refugees, our TV program was delayed to begin recording. But at the end of May we will begin recording some 30 minute programs to begin airing in the fall. Then, we will do some more recording in the latter part of July. What an amazing opportunity God has given us to share the love & life of God on National Television. This will be new territory for us, so we appreciate your prayers as we navigate this learning curve. We believe the Anointing of Jesus will touch so many lives through this tool!
- LANGUAGE LESSONS: We continue our language lessons and are making steady progress. We are beginning to get more understanding and being able to communicate in simple language. We know with diligence and perseverance we will get stronger.
- RBTC BEGINS IN SEPTEMBER: We are making great progress on our Hybrid format for the school. Covid & Satan tried to stop the Bible School from starting but not only did it backfire, it actually extended our reach to the whole nation! We will have students from all over Poland attending! Our class format is every 3rd weekend on a Friday & Saturday there will be live, online classes, and every 3 months we will have in-person classes from Thursday- Saturday. These long weekends will be a great time for students to connect, to learn, to pray together, and receive impartation from the Word & the Spirit of God.
- MINISTRY SCHEDULE: This month we begin a busy schedule of traveling across Poland to minister & build relationship with more Pastors. This week we head to Słupsk where Steve will minister in the Sunday service and Pam will minister for a ladies meeting. Also, we have our friend & co-laborer, Corrie Clarkson with us. She is part of our RHEMA Europe team that is based in the U.S. She will be recording a special class for our students while she's here. God truly is expanding our reach- YOUR reach all over Poland! The Pastors are so grateful for trusted God relationships where they feel supported, remembered and loved! Praise God!!
- RHEMA POLSKA OFFICE: Next week we begin moving into our office space! We had amazing favor & are in a great location in a nice building and will only be paying $300.00 a month for this rental space including utilities & wifi. What a blessing from the Lord!
The Lord has prepared & provided the way and His work is being accomplished. We are praying for you, dearest Partners & friends for this season to be so fruitful for you in every way! As you serve the Lord, may He bless the work of your hands, and extend your influence with your neighbors & co-workers.
2 Corinthians 2:14-15 TPT says, "God always makes His Grace visible in Christ, Who includes us as PARTNERS of His ENDLESS TRIUMPH. Through our yielded lives He spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere we go! We have become the unmistakable aroma of the victory of the Anointed One to God- a perfume of LIFE to those being saved..."
Christ in you brings the fragrance of His reality to people everywhere you go!!! This is powerful!! And even in the most difficult circumstances, we do triumph! We are Victors and Overcomers!!! E.W. Kenyan said, " The way to face an impossible situation is to realize that you are linked up with God; and he who is linked with God can no more fail than God can fail."
Keep overcoming as you choose JOY & PEACE! All the world around you needs to smell the sweet aroma of JESUS and HIS LOVE!
We love you so much and send many blessings!
With great appreciation & big hugs,
Steve & Pam