Food handouts are necessary for those in need - but they are not the answer. Empowering communities to help themselves is. Growing food in underutilized and public spaces for anyone to enjoy free of charge is a radical way to deal with hunger. Growing food also helps combat climate change, helps combat our global health epidemic, rebuilds local economies and brings people closer together.
Support Change Food today so we can continue and expand our efforts to create a global movement of healthy food change.
As a thank you, everyone who donates will receive a download of our guide "Grow Herbs Indoors". Learn step by step how to grow herbs indoors - there's no better way to flavor your meals!
We would love for you to get more involved with our community aside from just donating money:
- Join our Change Food Now community on Facebook
- Help us organize plantings around the U.S.
- Organize a planting in your area
- Become an ambassador for or volunteer with Change Food
- Let us know of any programs in your area the focus on growing and sharing food for free
- And if you are a financial wiz, see below on how you can easily create your own fundraiser during December!