On March 13th, we outlined the plan for how ABQ CSL would address COVID-19 by closing campus and adapting our services and classes to an online format. In the 2+ months since then, we have developed:
We have also distributed thousands of dollars to community members in need during this pandemic.
- a robust Sunday service with fellowship on Zoom afterwards
- a weekly Wednesday prayer and meditation online practice with Zoom discussion afterwards
- online SpiritGroups, classes, and even Board of Trustees (now called Leadership Council) meetings
- a daily Spirit Calling telephone prayer practice
- a secure, non-Facebook social media platform, The Butterfly Net, for sharing and supporting each other on our own, revamped web site.
As our state slowly starts to open up, we wanted to share with you our considered, phased approach to reopening the Center. Each phase is tied to the governor's and mayor's milestones.