EVENT DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
Click here to apply online.
Lot location: Maple City Bowl - 7580 Seneca Rd N, Hornell, NY 14843
Spaces will be approximately 14’x14’
$1,000 in cash and prizes to be awarded to “Best in Show”
(categories to be determined)
- Open entry starts: Dec. 1st. 2017
- Entry deadline: May 1st. 2018 Mail in applications should be post dated no later than April 30th. Online fillable and printable application and payment is available via hornellarts.com.
- Event date: May 19th, 11a till 6pm
Entry fee: $35 must be received by May 1st, and paid in full with completed returned application.
Application and admission requirements:
- Applicant must provide at least 3 images.
- Tactile images may be delivered with application.
- Website or social media URL or link may be written on your application (please type your link/ address after it’s written to ensure accuracy, if we can’t get to your page or website your application may be denied).
- Application must be received by May 1st 2018 (see contact info above).
- Artwork must be handmade fine art such as Pottery, Paintings, Carvings, Photography, Mixed Media etc. Reproductions of your work are acceptable along side of your original work. Turn key style resale items will not be acceptable for this event.
- Artwork should be “family friendly” (if you’re not sure about a piece ask an HAAC representative before you display it. Partial and or tasteful nudity can be acceptable depending on context and type of display).
For more information or questions please send an email to email@example.com