In the COVID era, there are many new challenges job seekers face. Students must contend with fewer employment opportunities, navigate online interviewing practices, and carefully weigh job stability, health and safety considerations. The MU Career Center recognizes that there are many unique challenges during this unprecedented time and we are here to support MU students.
Our COVID-19 response page provides helpful advice and timely resources: https://career.missouri.edu/covid-19-response
- Companies currently hiring
- Recommended career resources
- COVID-19 search strategies & tools
- Lists of staffing firms
- Tips for communicating with employers
- Suggestions for self-care and more!