Overview of upcoming work
What you should expect next week:
- Lots of construction activity including jackhammering, large trucks, machines, noise, dust, asphalt odors, and vibrations
- Traffic delays as construction vehicles enter or exit the work zone. For the safety of our crews, please drive carefully and watch your speed through the construction zone.
- Uniformed police officers or flaggers will typically be onsite
- Typical work hours from 7 AM – 7 PM
- Sidewalk and crosswalk detours. Please follow posted detours for people walking when you see them.
- People riding bikes are to merge with traffic in signed locations through our work zones and should use neighborhood greenways or extreme caution on 35th Ave SW. Consider traveling on alternate routes.
- There are upcoming bus stop changes. Sign up for Metro’s Rider Alerts to stay up to date on stop relocations. If a stop is relocated or a bus is detoured, signs will also be posted along the corridor.