Hello, iGEM Community!
The iGEM Ambassadors here. As Ambassadors, we have had the chance to speak with many of you at meetups, at the Jamboree, or via email chat this year to talk about synbio and iGEM in your local regions. These conversations inspired us, and, we would like to say thank you for making this season amazing!
To ring in the New Year, we have cooked up exciting new projects during the month of December. These projects include:
- Interviews with iGEM alumni for the iGEM Digest
- Developing the mentorship program
- Initiating a public forum to centralize iGEM and Synthetic Biology discussions
- Developing an educational hub to share materials for instruction at all levels of education
- Managing igem.org and after.igem.org user databases to enable users to cross over between platforms seamlessly and interact with either community
We would love to hear about your online experience at after.igem.org and any ideas you have to make it better. We welcome your feedback!
This Month's Features
- iGEM World News
- Opportunities for you
- Group discussions on hot topics
Now, let's dive into the latest happenings this month in the iGEM and After iGEM world.