The CLIC hosted NCATS responsive Un-Meeting has refocused and rescheduled to a ½ day virtual Un-Meeting Wednesday September 30th, 2020. This new “rapid-response” topic will encourage discussions around the changes resulting from the COVID pandemic. Potential topics include
- Identifying clinical research trial design opportunities as a unified network in the post-COVID clinical era
- What does training look like?
- What do remote trials look like?
- What is the impact on recruitment?
- What is the role of CTSA Program in clinical research post-COVID?
- New uses of technology in research?
Other topics to be defined, because, like all of Un-Meetings, the attendees make the agenda! To keep conversations meaningful, attendance will be limited, so register soon, we are filling up fast! We look forward to seeing you in the ether!