Email Campaign Archive
from Fourth Floor
join our mailing list
- 04/05/2023 - Subject is Paid verification, and failed monetisation
- 03/29/2023 - Virtual diversity, and the wider scope of a TikTok ban
- 03/22/2023 - TikTok's 'challenging' week
- 03/15/2023 - Gen Alpha influence, gender stereotypes, and next-gen AI
- 03/08/2023 - Doing it for the exposure
- 03/01/2023 - Fourth Floor | Newsletter Issue 095
- 02/22/2023 - What is paid Facebook actually for?
- 02/15/2023 - Super Bowl ads make history, Twitter ads cut in half
- 02/08/2023 - The cool-factor of blunt honesty
- 02/01/2023 - Is it too early for 2023 trends?
- 01/25/2023 - Dubai, or not Dubai?
- 01/18/2023 - MrBeast's all-nighters, and the freedom to curse on YouTube
- 01/11/2023 - Logan Paul's *less* successful product
- 01/04/2023 - Less is more: The great Christmas Prime spree
- 12/14/2022 - Buckle up, Musk has had another idea
- 12/07/2022 - The juiced-up Liver King and the empty metaverse party
- 11/30/2022 - Trust, representation, and fake reviews
- 11/23/2022 - Beast beats PewDiePie, Musk goes full-Brexit
- 11/16/2022 - Shorts go shopping, while Amazon sheds staff
- 11/09/2022 - The great Mastodon migration